Shamanism Books is owned by Indie Shaman, a small ethical independent UK based organisation. Indie Shaman’s main activities include:
- Publication of the UK’s only magazine on shamanism available directly in print from an independent publisher. Indie Shaman magazine is a quarterly glossy high quality magazine printed on FSC paper with 48 pages packed full of informative illustrated articles. Also available in pdf format.
- Operating Ethical Stores – a UK online shop featuring a wide range of fair trade and echo friendly goods and gifts.
- Offering support, information and training on shamanism and living a shamanic lifestyle.
- Maintaining a list of shamanic practitioners with free access for members of the public looking for a practitioner and practitioners wishing to share information about their services (subject to references and verification).
- Maintaining a list of shamanic and related events and workshops with free access for members of the public looking for information and for those wishing to share information about their events.
- Operating Shamanism Books – a book review website with free access for members of the public looking for information on books on shamanism and related topics/fiction.
For more information on our full range of activities please visit Indie Shaman.
Indie Shaman. Address: 18 Bradwell Grove, Danesmoor, Chesterfield, Derbyshire, S45 9TA